Travel + Leisure announced the results of its 2021 World’s Best Awards with all three of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) luxury brands, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts and LXR Hotels & Resorts, featured on the list. Ten of Hilton’s luxury hotels achieved prestigious rankings including Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel as No. 2 Best Hotel in Rome; Oceana Santa Monica, LXR Hotels & Resorts as No. 3 Best Hotel in Los Angeles; and Conrad Bora Bora Nui as No. 3 Best Resort in the South Pacific.
Each year, Travel + Leisure recognizes the top hotels, islands, cities, cruise lines, airlines, spas, and more around the globe, based on the results of the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2021 readers’ survey. Readers rated hotels on the following characteristics: rooms/facilities, location, service, food and value. The Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2021 is an essential, trusted source for inspiration and guidance as travelers once again make plans to set out on trips around the globe.
“We are incredibly honored and proud to see all three distinctive brands in our luxury portfolio recognized with this esteemed accolade,” said Dino Michael, senior vice president and global category head, Hilton Luxury Brands. “We are constantly striving to exceed our guests’ expectations and create unforgettable experiences for them, and this accolade is a true testament to our dedicated team members around the world across our Waldorf Astoria, LXR, and Conrad properties.”
The following luxury brand properties were acknowledged as World’s Best:
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 80 Best Hotel in the World and No. 13 Best Resort Hotel in Asia
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills – No. 5 Best Hotel in Los Angeles
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – No. 2 Best Hotel in Las Vegas
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 9 Best Resort Hotel in Mexico
- Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel – No. 5 Best Hotel in Rome
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles – Trianon Palace – No. 2 Best Resort Hotel in France
- Oceana Santa Monica – No. 3 Best Hotel in Los Angeles and No. 11 Best City Hotel in the Continental U.S.
- Zemi Beach House – No. 25 Best Resort Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas
- Conrad Tokyo – No. 5 Best Hotel in Tokyo
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui – No. 3 Best Resort in the South Pacific
These hotels join several more properties across Hilton’s flagship brand on this year’s World’s Best List, including: The Beverly Hilton, The Drake Hotel, Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa and Hilton Tokyo.
The 2021 World’s Best Awards list, as well as survey methodology, are currently featured on www.travelandleisure.com/worlds-best and will appear in the October 2021 issue of the magazine.
For more information about Hilton, please visit newsroom.hilton.com.