Condé Nast Traveler announced the results of its annual Readers’ Choice Awards with all three of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) distinctive luxury brands – Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, and Conrad Hotels & Resorts – featured on the prestigious list. Twenty-seven of Hilton’s luxury hotels topped the coveted list including the No. 1 Hotel in China with Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund and the No. 2 Hotel in China with Waldorf Astoria Beijing. Additionally, Conrad Dublin ranked No. 4 Hotel in Ireland and Zemi Beach House, part of LXR Hotels & Resorts, ranked No. 20 Resort in the Caribbean.
“These highly regarded industry awards exemplify how our three luxury brands offer truly inspiring and personalized yet distinctive experiences that our guests have come to know and love globally,'' said Dino Michael, senior vice president and global category head, Hilton Luxury Brands. “Our Team Members are integral to delivering exceptional guest stays and creating timeless memories and this esteemed accolade showcases how our hotels around the world continue to deliver best-in-class experiences.”
More than 800,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers submitted responses rating their travel experiences across the globe to provide a full snapshot about the places they can’t wait to return to next. The Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry. The full list of winners can be found here.
The following Hilton luxury brand properties were acknowledged as Readers’ Choice for 2021:
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - No. 1 Hotel in China
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing – No. 2 Hotel in China
- Waldorf Astoria Chengdu – No. 6 Hotel in China
- Waldorf Astoria Panama – No. 5 Hotel in Central America
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace – No. 7 Hotel in France and Monaco
- Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel Rome – No. 6 Hotel in Rome
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian – No. 6 Hotel in the UK
- Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem – No. 6 Hotel in the Middle East
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills – No. 17 Hotel in Los Angeles
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago – No. 6 Hotel in Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead – No. 15 Hotel in The South
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel – No. 2 Hotel in New Orleans
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 15 Resort in the Indian Ocean
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 9 Resort in Western Mexico
- Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club – No. 14 Resort in Southern California
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando – No. 5 Resort in Orlando
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – No. 14 Resort in Hawaii
- Waldorf Astoria Park City – No. 4 Resort in the Pacific Northwest
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – No. 14 Resort in the Southwest
- Zemi Beach House – No. 20 Resort in the Caribbean
- Conrad Beijing – No. 7 Hotel in China
- Conrad Hong Kong – No. 2 Hotel in Hong Kong
- Conrad Tokyo – No. 5 Hotel in Japan
- Conrad Dublin – No. 4 Hotel in Ireland
- Conrad Washington, D.C. – No. 8 Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui – No. 10 Resort in Australia and The South Pacific
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island – No. 23 Resort in the Indian Ocean
Hilton’s luxury properties join several other Hilton properties in this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards including The Art Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton which ranked No. 1 in Colorado; HALL Arts Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton; The Morrison, A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel; The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton; and The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City.
The 2021 Readers' Choice Awards are published on Condé Nast Traveler's website at cntraveler.com/rca and celebrated in the November 2021 issue.
For more Hilton news, please visit newsroom.hilton.com.