Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt Place Jingdezhen Taoxichuan is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel has been developed by Jingdezhen Ceramic Culture Tourism Group.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Developed as part of Jingdezhen’s landmark Taoxichuan cultural and creative quarter, the hotel is perfectly placed for exploring this bustling area. Its superb location is also surrounded by many scenic spots and is a convenient 15-25-minute drive from the Northern High Railway Station and Luojia Airport, which provide direct connection to other key cities in the region.
“As Jingdezhen continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt-branded hotel to the area,” said General Manager Howard Li. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Jingdezhen Taoxichuan offers:
- 152 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Complimentary breakfast for guests featuring hot and cold breakfast items, fresh fruit as well as local and regional specialties
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer approximately 100 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“Jingdezhen is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Howard Li, General Manager, Hyatt Place Jingdezhen Taoxichuan. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place Jingdezhen Taoxichuan will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
HYATT PLACE JINGDEZHEN TAOXICHUAN LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Jingdezhen Taoxichuan is under the leadership of General Manager Howard Li. In his role, Howard is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 180 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known.
For more information, please visit hyattplace.com.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: hyatt.com/care-and-cleanliness
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.