Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai will host Ibiza’s famed Sublimotion for a multi-sensory dining pop-up from 4 November 2021 to 4 February 2022.
Sublimotion opened to instant renown in Ibiza in 2014 and has been at the top of the world’s culinary rankings ever since. The experience is the brainchild of Paco Roncero, chef and owner of two-Michelin-starred Paco Roncero Restaurante in Madrid, and creative director Eduardo Gonzales, of Vega Factory.
This unique haute-cuisine experience features 10 whimsical courses that transform with every scene, prepared with the finest ingredients and paired with incomparable performances. The theatrical show includes 360-degree screens with imagery projected onto every surface, from the walls to the table, turning the dining room into a stage, the team into actors and just 12 lucky diners into stars.
Guests can enjoy this one-of-kind experience at AED 5,000 per seat or combine it with everything else the luxurious beachfront resort has to offer by booking the Ultimate Sublimotion Experience suite package, priced from AED 19,000 per night, including:
- Two seats at Sublimotion
- Round-trip airport transfers in a Tesla Model X
- Stay in an enchanting suite with stunning sea or skyline views
- Delightful welcome treats by Chef Paco Roncero
- Daily breakfast served in the chic setting of The Bay or in-suite
- Daily access to the resort’s sophisticated Club Lounge
- 60-minute Oriental Essence spa treatment for two
For reservations and further information, visit mandarinoriental.com/dubai.