The Westin Atlanta Airport announces the completion of its full renovation of all 500 guest rooms, which included the appointment of new, comfortable furnishings, luxury finishes and upscale design elements.
Owned and managed by Columbia Sussex, The Westin Atlanta Airport is extremely popular among groups, business travelers and leisure guests seeking accommodations with easy access to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, while remaining in close proximity to downtown Atlanta and attractions such as Lakewood Amphitheater, Six Flags Over Georgia and Georgia International Convention Center. Boasting tenured hospitality associates, hotel staff create an environment of Southern hospitality that complements the hotel’s inviting and comfortable accommodations. The hotel offers around-the-clock amenities to meet the needs of travelers on all schedules, including 24-hour airport shuttle service and food service.
The hotel’s top-to-bottom renovations are designed to reflect Atlanta’s culture of urban sophistication that balances the traditional with a modern emerging story. The aesthetic creates a visual play between textured organic and structured geometric elements, ultimately creating an appealing and comfortable balance for guests. Aligned with this visual theme, the renovations feature a neutral color palette with eye-catching pops of color and interesting geometric shapes incorporated in surprising ways throughout the hotel.
Redesigned Guest Rooms
The modern, neutral palette of greys, green, beige and accents of blue provide contrast with the energetic vibe at the hotel’s doorstep. All 500 guest rooms, including presidential and governor’s suites, have been renovated to reflect this design philosophy combining a contrast of natural organic tones with modern, structured visual elements. Contemporary finishes, sophisticated artwork and unique architectural touches reflect Westin’s modern aesthetic, which complement the sophisticated urban environment of Atlanta.
Each luxurious guest room is designed for optimal rest and productivity with luxury finishes, comfortable furniture and thoughtful solutions to enhance a guest’s stay, such as:
- 300+ square-foot temperature-controlled rooms with purposeful modern design features, including a sitting area with a workspace featuring a desk, chair and convenient electrical outlet
- The signature Westin Heavenly® Bed and tranquil Heavenly® Shower to create a luxurious and sleep-promoting experience
- Small refrigerator for storing refreshments
- Convenient wall outlets, lamp outlets and nightstands outfitted with USB ports for multiple electronic devices
- 55-inch (guest rooms) and 65-inch (suites) LED flat-panel Smart TVs with premium cable and movie channels, as well as access to Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and YouTube to keep guests well entertained
- Strategically placed mirrors, including back-lit vanity mirror and full-length mirrors
- Spacious bathrooms complete with tasteful designs
The presidential and governor’s suites also offer the same aesthetics but on a grander scale with additional sleeping spaces and more room to host events or to simply spread out and unwind.
For more information about The Westin Atlanta Airport, please call 404.762.7676 or visit https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlwi-the-westin-atlanta-airport/.