Hyatt Place Melbourne Caribbean Park, the second Hyatt Place hotel in Melbourne and Australia, is officially open, expanding Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter the most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage offerings. The Spooner family, who has evolved Caribbean Park for three generations, developed the hotel into one of the largest and fastest-growing mixed-use business precincts outside of Melbourne’s central business district.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Surrounded by 275 acres of natural parkland boasting an 80-acre lake, Hyatt Place Melbourne Caribbean Park is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Area attractions include the Dandenong Ranges and neighboring Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island – all of which are renowned for offering some of Australia’s best food and wine, golf courses, adventures and leisure experiences.
“As Melbourne continues to reopen, grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming guests with a comfortable stay at one of the city’s largest premier business precinct,” said Nicole Pasqual, general manager, Hyatt Place Melbourne Caribbean Park. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Melbourne Caribbean Park offers:
- 171 spacious guestrooms, including one and two-bedroom suites, with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper.
- Breakfast Bar with locally inspired breakfast options every morning in the form of a casual yet elevated buffet.
- Archie’s Farm Restaurant & Bar offering an authentic and regionally inspired menu that draws on the best local and seasonal produce, featuring farm-to-table style dining.
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night.
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, wines and cocktails.
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free.
- Free Wi-Fi Everywhere throughout hotel and guestrooms.
- Event Spaces offer 2,163 square feet (201 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space.
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens.
“Caribbean Park is a vibrant precinct featuring the finest office accommodation and amenities alongside open green spaces and an ever-expanding selection of leisure amenities,” said Ben Spooner, Director, Caribbean Park. “The new Hyatt Place hotel caters to energetic professionals who seek work-life balance when on the road, reinforcing Caribbean Park’s position as Australia’s premier business park destination.”
For more information, please visit hyattplace.com.