Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the opening of Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned by Moon Hotel Alliance Investment, LLC and is managed by Prism Hotels & Resorts of Dallas, Texas.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. For guests seeking a getaway in Fort Worth, Alliance Town Center is a diverse mixed-use destination with outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment, connecting guests to the Arcadia Park Trail with views of naturalized landscape and established neighborhoods. The hotel is also a 20-minute drive to the Fort Worth Alliance Airport, one of the world’s first industrial airports and the center of a 27,000-acre master-planned development.
“As Fort Worth Alliance Airport continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center, a great option for travelers and locals alike who want to experience all that Fort Worth and Alliance Town Center has to offer,” expressed General Manager, Robert McGuire. “For guests tending to business at Alliance Airport or looking for a leisurely escape, the location of the hotel provides guests easy access to Alliance Town Center, Downtown Fort Worth, and top venues such as Dickies Arena and Stockyards.”
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Airport offers:
- 130 spacious guestrooms with seperate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer 1,762 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Outdoor Heated Pool offering guests an opportunity to relax outdoors during Texas summers
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Alliance Town Center is under the leadership of General Manager Robert McGuire and Director of Sales Heather Reed. In his role, McGuire is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing hotel colleagues and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Reed is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Fort Worth area.
For more information about the hotel, please visit hyattplacefortworthalliancetowncenter.com